Level 2/3 Practising STMS
Level 2/3 practising STMS
The Level 2/3 Practising STMS course is the highest qualification for this level of traffic management and requires a practical assessment on a Level 2 or 3 roads over 65kmph. Often the biggest barrier to success is understanding the assessment process and the hoops you have to jump through.
Whether you are just looking to get reassessed as an experienced STMS or you are looking to take the journey from non-practising, through your sign-offs, and passing your first assessment. We have a team of experienced mentors and NZTA qualified Trainers on board to help you on your way.
Assessor Only $125.00p/h +GST
Plant & Personnel +$286.00p/h +GST
1 day or night
One on one
NZQA Unit Standards
NZQA unit standards available.
Level 2/3 Practising STMS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- The highest qualification for this level of traffic management. People undertaking this assessment must hold a current level 2/3 STMS NP certificate.
- Candidates must be able to provide evidence of the successful establishment and removal of level 2 and 3 worksites, under the guidance of a fully qualified STMS.
- If you have not had any experiance yet, get in touch, we can help you through the journey.
- Must hold L2/3 STMS NP qualification.
- A L2/3 STMS practical assessment can be applied for on the day after an L2/3 STMS NP has been completed.
- However, the L2/3 STMS assessment process requires the candidate to furnish evidence of 3 closures as a trainee under a qualified L2/3 STMS or a probationary L2/3 STMS. This will take additional time.
To prove your practical competency as an STMS for Level 2/3 road environments through leadership, communication, and indepth knowledge of health & safety.
NZQA UNIT STANDARDS
L2/3 STMS Practical assessment and Unit Standard 20880
Level 5 | 10 Credits
This course is one-on-one and requires arrangement of personnel. Therefore to book someone into this course will require a register of interest. Once you submit this form, one of our staff members will be in touch with you shortly after.
What our customers say
A+ Team all round with the Evolution Training Solutions, highly recommend it to anyone seeking training in traffic management. Amazing trainers to work with!"
Awesome team to train with. Always eager to assist in terms of TTM. I would recommend Evolution Training Solutions to all".
The trainer can answer all your questions with a sense of humour, making it easy for you to learn. The course covers all my needs and will recommend it to anyone.